CEO & Founder
Dave Buckwald has been providing financial advice and guidance to clients for more than 25 years. His specialties include life insurance strategies, estate planning and wealth transfer issues.
Dave works with individuals, families, and business owners to help them achieve their financial goals – while spending more time doing what makes them happiest. His mission is to help clients preserve the wealth that’s taken a lifetime to build.
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU)
- Golden Key Society
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) / Lifetime Member, Court of the Table
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting
- Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP)
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC)
- Certification for Long-Term Care® (CLTC)
- Ed Slott’s Elite IRA Group / Charter Member
Highly respected among fellow advisors for his expertise and passion for service, Dave has been a featured speaker at industry conferences around the world. He is also active in the 200 Club of Union County, New Jersey, a charitable organization benefiting widows and families of fallen police officers and firemen.