WIN BUSINESS THROUGH TAX PLANNING
92% of wealthy investors expect their wealth manager to provide tax planning advice,
but only 25% are actually receiving that service*
There is an amazing opportunity to win business through tax planning - get started on your Tax Management Journey!
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS. ADD VALUE TO CLIENTS. DIFFERENTIATE YOURSELF.
By adding tax planning to your prospects’ and clients’ financial plans, you’ll maximize their wealth and increase your revenue.
This comprehensive tax planning training course will give you the marketing tools and planning strategies to help your prospects and clients understand the true value of hiring you as their tax & financial advisor.
You'll learn a systematic, scalable and proven approach to tax planning that will allow you to:
- Differentiate yourself from other advisors and tax professionals
- Allow you to charge larger planning fees
- Enhance client retention
- Attract wealthier clients
NO TAX PRACTICE NEEDED!
The best part is you don't even need a tax background to get started!
After attending this training course, you'll be more confident while engaging in tax planning with your prospects and clients, and provide more valuable advice by integrating their tax, financial, investment, and insurance into one overall plan.
PLUS! Included with this tax planning training course:
- E-Learning course access for On-Demand training and reinforcement
- The Tax Management Journey℠ client-facing tools
- Point-of-sale resources
- Two consumer seminars (Taxes in Retirement and Tax Management Today)
- A proven method to fill consumer seminars for Taxes in Retirement
- An online seminar on advanced public speaking training
- The Tax Management Journey℠ Tax Guide
- A 20% discount for Tax Clarity software
- A 30% discount for Retirement NextGen software
Founder of The Tax Management Journey, Dave Alison, and veteran tax planning expert, Christopher Woehrle, will lead you on your journey
Dave Alison, CFP®, EA, BPC
Chief Operating Officer & Founding Partner | C2P Enterprises
Founder | Alison Wealth Management
Christopher P. Woehrle, JD, LL.M (Tax)
Professor & Chair, Department of Tax & Estate Planning
College for Financial Planning, Centennial, CO
Adjunct Professor of Taxation
Widger School of Law - Villanova University, Villanova, PA
REGISTRATION ENDS SEPTEMBER 27
Please contact Lauren Carroll at email@example.com with questions.
*Source: Spectrem Group study: https://www.thinkadvisor.com/2021/08/18/top-14-advisory-services-clients-want-but-arent-getting/