Almost 10,000 baby boomers are turning 65 each day. This is a huge opportunity for you to grow your business by adding a skilled Medicare agent to your practice. Are you realizing the potential?
Join Greg Hammer, CEO & President of Hammer Financial Group, on May 14 from 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm EDT to learn about a proven process that can help you seize this opportunity.
Greg will share details on the The 10K Boomers a Day Opportunity® process. The benefits of this process include:
- Adding a new recurring revenue source, similar to AUM or annuity trails to your business
- Protecting your clients from making costly mistakes that could sabotage the retirement income plans that you spent so much time developing
- Enhancing your front-line sales team without incurring the costs or inconveniences
- How to hire and promote a skilled insurance agent onto your team and build a stream of leads
- Effective marketing tactics that capture the retiring boomers market
- How to structure compensation for a new agent or advisor
This process has worked for Greg, who’s business continually brings in $40 million in assets every year, and countless of other advisors. Don’t lose out on this opportunity!
CEO & President | Hammer Financial Group
Mentor & Partner | C2P Enterprises
Greg has a track record of providing a comprehensive and holistic advising approach to his clients for their financial, insurance and tax needs. After graduating from Yale University with a B.A. in Applied Mathematics, Greg began his career in the financial services industry. In 2004, he opened his own independent financial advisory practice, Hammer Financial Group. In the beginning, the practice was primarily run on a broker-dealer transactional platform. Greg had always hoped to build a comprehensive advisory practice that could serve all of his clients’ needs under one roof, and as the years went on, he saw the importance of transitioning away from the broker-dealer model to a fee-based investment advisory model. He successfully transitioned to independence and opened a tax practice and medicare supplement practice within his firm so that he could offer holistic financial and retirement planning solutions to his clients.