SIMPLIFY HOLISTIC PLANNING. INCREASE CLOSING RATIO.
EASY TO DUPLICATE.
The Bucket Plan® Best Interest Process 1.0 Live Training is a comprehensive, two-day program designed to provide advisors with a comprehensive process for delivering a documented bucket plan in their clients’ best interest. Advisors will leave with all the information necessary to quick start the implementation and delivery of this unique and comprehensive bucket planning experience for their clients.
After attending this training, you will be able to:
- Use a proven process that is easy to duplicate and scale
- Design a customized Bucket Plan for prospects and clients
- Document why recommendations are in the clients’ best interest
- Educate clients on key concepts such as the Money Cycle, Pyramid of Risk, and Sequence of Returns Risk
- Pursue becoming Bucket Plan Certified (BPC)
Utilizing this proven process with your clients will allow you to:
- Identify resources accumulated and planning done or not done
- Identify their key relationships
- Easily show them gaps in their planning to create the need for solutions
- Create the need for bucketing
- Explain The Bucket Plan Philosophy Concept
- Easily gather all the information needed to create a true holistic plan
- Quickly determine how much the client will need to draw from liquid investable assets in retirement
- Identify client’s appetite for volatility in the Soon and Later Buckets separately
- Simplify the world of investment choices
- Make designing a customized Bucket Plan easy
- Sequentially design the Now, Soon, and Later Buckets
- Simplify work into a packaged plan deliverable
Registration ends November 1
Leading financial planners and industry experts, Dave Alison and Kalem Mackey, will walk you through the entire Bucket Plan process, giving you a straight-forward game plan and invaluable resources to implement right away in your practice.
Hear from other top financial advisors who attended our Bucket Plan training
"The Bucket Plan takes the complicated retirement decisions that must be made and simplifies them into a process that is understandable for the client and documents every step. Priceless."
Jeff Vogel - President of CFG Retirement Advisors, Inc.
"Finally! A way to reduce or eliminate the problem of the time in the market versus the time clients need to draw income. This process makes a huge difference for clients and especially peace of mind for all involved."
David Patrick - NorthStar Financial & Insurance.
"It’s a proactive, step by step approach that is repeatable and brings clarity to the planning process for the client. Being able to review the Bucket Plan with all existing and future clients to show them the reason why they need Now/Soon/Later buckets to reduce the freak out calls. The process also creates transparency in the plan for their financial well-being."
Jaclyn Hissick - FLP Financial