READY TO TAKE YOUR BUCKET PLAN EXPERTISE TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
First, let's see if you are qualified to attend...
QUALIFICATIONS TO ATTEND:
• Mastery of The Bucket Plan 1.0 Best Interest Process including:
- Completion of The Bucket Plan 1.0 live training within the last 24 months
- Passing grade on The Bucket Plan 1.0 exam within the last 24 months
• Completion of The Bucket Plan 2.0 Holistic Planning Process INTRODUCTORY Training
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
If you checked off all the qualifications to attend, here's what you can look forward to learning at The Bucket Plan 2.0 Training
Learn how to:
- Incorporate a fee structure for your firm to monetize your wisdom, even if the client does not transfer assets
- Provide clarity and set client expectations regarding the fee and services provided
- Establish a process and supporting workflows for your entire team for increased efficiency
- Launch an annual review process that automates the obligation and identifies new opportunities
- Implement a process to retain assets when your client dies
Limited spots available!
Registration ends June 14 (or until capacity is reached; whichever comes first)