How Can Advisors Create a Presence without Being Present?
Discover Proven Best Practices to Grow Your Business in a New and Competitive Way
Click the “Register” button at the bottom of the screen to sign up.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
Good advisors are masters of human interaction. However, as virtual meetings become more normalized, clients have access to advisors from virtually anywhere.
Are you prepared to compete in an online environment to get more prospects and grow your business?
Join C2P’s Matt Seitz on Monday, March 29 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT to learn more about:
- Fast-tracking your virtual implementation
- Understanding the power of having a virtual sales process
- 3 efficient mediums for hunting and farming new prospects virtually
Whether you are ahead of the game already or you slowed your business down last year, Matt will have best practices to share with advisors at every level of experience.
Attendees will walk away from this seminar able to:
- Identify and implement the right technology for their own comfort level
- Execute relevant content-marketing strategies right away
- Apply simple rules for conducting online appointments
- Simulate the kind of connection clients are used to having in person
Matt Seitz, Managing Director of Sales & Marketing
Matt Seitz is the Managing Director of Sales and Marketing at C2P Enterprises. In his role, Matt has spearheaded the digital growth of the company, reinforcing the brand and implementing content marketing strategies to drive leads into the sales funnel. Matt has over 15 years of marketing and sales experience in the professional services and financial services industries.