Are you having trouble differentiating yourself from other advisors and tax professionals?
You need to take a proactive approach to all your clients’ financial needs!
Click the “Register” button at the bottom of the screen to sign up.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
Advisors and tax professionals are always looking for ways to differentiate themselves from the competition. But what’s the best way to stay competitive while also ensuring your services reach a wide demographic of new and affluent clients?
You need to get proactive about planning opportunities beyond your clients’ tax returns!
This live seminar is designed to help you uncover these opportunities and to differentiate yourself from others by offering proactive, holistic planning to clients of all ages, in the $1-$5m demographic. The proven tools and techniques presented in this seminar will allow you not only to enhance client retention, but to grow your client pool and also charge larger planning fees.
In this seminar, you will learn how to:
- Find sales opportunities on a tax return and identify tax planning opportunities
- Sell the pitch of tax planning integrated with tax preparation
- Learn how to convert tax clients into financial clients
- Learn the power of a tax what-if analysis
You will also walk away with:
- Actionable tools and tips for how tax planning can mitigate future tax liabilities
- Strategies to expand your client pool
- Marketing tools to help you build and sustain your relationship with clients
Join us for this live virtual seminar on Converting Tax Clients to Financial Clients on Wednesday, November 4th from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EST.
- 2 paths for tax client conversion
- The Tax Practice Builder®
- Tax Practice Growth Cycle®
- Finding sales on a tax return
- Tax planning
- Supporting tools and techniques
DAVE ALISON, CFP®, EA
Executive Vice President & Founding Partner
Dave Alison is an accomplished financial planner and entrepreneur with a passion for helping advisors take their business and planning capabilities to the next level.
As Executive Vice President and founding partner of C2P Enterprises, Dave has been responsible for helping bring together the leadership team and driving the enterprise and each underlying company towards its collective vision of simplifying financial planning for 1 billion people worldwide. Dave is engaged across all aspects of the enterprise, with a day to day focus on driving the company’s key growth initiatives, directing the overall corporate strategy, and leading the executive team of the enterprise.Dave has a true unique ability to take vision and turn it into reality. As Jason Smith would say, “I make it up and Dave makes it real.”
In addition to his role at C2P Enterprises, Dave’s capabilities to engineer advanced financial, tax, investment, insurance and estate planning needs into one holistic plan led him to found Alison Wealth Management based in Silicon Valley but serving clients across the United States virtually.