Are you having trouble keeping momentum after your virtual seminars?
Learn how to increase your closing ratio by 85%
Click the “Register” button at the bottom of the screen to sign up.
ABOUT THE SEMINAR
The concept of a seminar is the same whether it’s in person or online. So why is it so much harder to book and keep appointments with your virtual seminar attendees?
Kerry Johnson has researched this very question over the last couple of years, and he has the answers you’re looking for.
Join Kerry on Wednesday, January 13th at 1:00pm EST to learn:
- Why your virtual seminar attendees are forgetting 70% of what they hear within one day
- The top 5 reasons people book appointments and how to leverage them
- Using self-rating techniques to get attendees’ attention and learn their concerns up front
- What to do and what NOT to do to make sure your appointments don’t get canceled
By the end of this seminar, you’ll have the tools you need to:
- Increase your closing ratio to 85%
- Book 65% of your webinars attendees into appointments that don't cancel
- Hold client events that produce 25 referrals at every meeting
DR. KERRY JOHNSON
Best-Selling Author, Award-Winning Speaker, and Business Coach
Kerry L. Johnson, MBA, Ph.D. is an internationally known author and speaker. He has written 9 books including, Mastering the Game, Peak Performance: How to increase your business by 80% in 8 weeks, and his newest book, New Mindset, New Results.
In addition, Kerry currently writes monthly for fifteen national trade and management magazines whose editors have dubbed him "The Nation's Business Psychologist."