Four fast-paced, high-content virtual sessions designed to help you grow your business, filled with real-life examples from
Each seminar builds on the next. However, you may attend as many or as few sessions you would like.
Bill Cates, CSP, CPAE, works with established financial advisors to speed up their growth without increasing their marketing budget. Advisors tap into Bill’s proven process to multiply their best clients through introductions from advocates and Centers of Influence (such as CPAs and attorneys), communicate their value proposition more effectively, and create a reputation in a profitable target market. Bill helps advisors move from push prospecting to magnetic marketing – to attract more Right Fit Clients™.
Bill is the author of four best-selling books, Get More Referrals Now, Don’t Keep Me a Secret, Beyond Referrals, and Radical Relevance. Bill is a highly sought-after international speaker and coach, as well as the founder of The Cates Academy for Relationship Marketing™. www.ReferralCoach.com
Getting Referrals without Asking
August 27, 2020 | 12:00 - 1:00 pm EDT
Is it possible to generate a decent quantity of unsolicited referrals? The key is creating engaged clients and promoting introductions (without asking)
In this seminar, you will discover:
- why client satisfaction isn’t enough to get the flow of referrals going
- the most important thing you can do to become super referable
- the secret sauce that turns clients into advocates for your business
- how to plant referral seeds that generate introductions without asking
- how to ensure you only get introduced to Right-Fit Clients™
Using the ideas presented in this session, will not only generate unsolicited referrals, but also cement the loyalty of your best clients.
Asking for Introductions without Pushing or Begging
September 9, 2020 | 12:00 - 1:00 pm EDT
Are you getting at least some unsolicited referrals? If so, then you’re probably sitting on a goldmine of opportunity – if you would just become appropriately proactive.
In this seminar, you’ll discover how to:
- ask for introductions without pushing or begging using Bill’s proven V.I.P.S. Formula™
- get “referred up” to higher-level prospects
- secure solid introductions that turn into appointments
- increase your confidence with the entire referral process
- what to do with referral prospects that don’t fit your business
Don’t believe anyone who tells you that you can’t or shouldn’t ask for introductions. It’s about having the right mindset and the right words.
Crafting Your Authentic Value Positioning Statement
September 23, 2020 | 12:00 - 1:00 pm EDT
How you communicate your value to prospects, clients, and centers of influence is fundamental to your success. Do you have clear, concise, and confident answers to the key questions that every prospect wants to know?
In this seminar, you’ll discover:
- the 7 components to generating your Value Positioning Statement
- the power of choosing the right target market for you
- how to drill down even further to the bullseye – your Right-Fit Client™
- The 5 key elements of your Value Positioning Statement
- how to determine AND communicate what makes you different – in a way that attracts prospects to you and helps you win more clients
This is NOT an old-style, overly-cute, Elevator Pitch. This is an authentic, professional, and interesting way to discuss your value with others.
Your Riches Are In Niches
October 9, 2020 | 12:00 - 1:00 pm EDT
Are you tired of pursuing prospects? Would you rather have qualified prospects pursuing you?
The evidence is clear. Financial professionals who focus on a target market tend to grow faster and farther than those who don’t.
In this seminar, you’ll discover:
- the 4 key criteria for a good target market
- the common misconceptions that keep you from getting rich in a niche
- how to identify your ideal or Right-Fit Clients™ inside your market
- expand the geographic reach of your business (if you wish)
- create a reputation that draws prospects to contact you
In today’s market – full of mind-numbing noise, conflicting perspectives, and pressure on fees – becoming the go-to expert in a clearly defined niche will reduce your business-development friction.
It’s time for you to narrow your focus to expand your results.