COVID SAFETY PROTOCOLS
As we all know, COVID-19 and its accompanying safety protocol for gatherings continues to be a fluid situation. Each state has its own set of guidelines and recommendations for best practices. After ample research and in speaking with other similarly sized organizations holding live events, we’ve come to the decision to follow the state of Florida’s safety protocol for gatherings.
As fiduciary advisors, we trust that you will make sound decisions as it relates to your health and the health of others. We will not require you to provide proof of your vaccination status or a recent negative COVID test.
We do understand the varying degree of circumstances for each of our attendees. We want to assure you that the following precautions will be in effect, and personal safety supplies will be made available while attending the event.
- Temperature checks. Each morning, we will use a no-contact scanner to check your body temperature as you enter the meeting area. If you have a temperature above 100.4 degrees, as specified by the CDC, we will ask you to return to your room and await further instruction.
- Sanitization stations. We will have sanitization stations throughout the event and meeting rooms to use at your discretion. Each station will include hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes.
- Personal safety supplies. We will make disposable masks available throughout the event location. While masks will not be mandatory for all attendees, we highly encourage those who desire an extra layer of protection to use one.
- Colored lanyards. We will be implementing a color-coded lanyard system to help indicate to others your contact comfort level. We ask that you select the color that most aligns with your personal situation and ask that you be respectful of other attendees’ preferences as signified by their lanyard color.
- Green lanyards. You’re comfortable in close contact with others.
- Yellow lanyards. You’re acceptable of being around others but prefer to forgo the handshakes and hugs.
- Red lanyards. You would prefer to maintain a distance from others and kindly request those who wish to interact with you to adhere to your preferences for communication style.
- Flexibility. If you would like to modify your existing reservation, are registering for the event late, or have any other changes or requests due to these updated policies, please contact our event staff. We will work with you to determine the best possible solution.
While at the event, we will ask that if you’re not feeling well (for reasons unrelated to the evening prior’s activities), please do not come to the meeting. Instead, call a staff member to assess the situation. If needed, alternative arrangements can be made.
HOTEL SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Stay with confidence at the Kimpton EPIC Hotel. To review their So Fresh, So Clean safety approach, click here.